Siting & Grading
- Please refer to the master siting and grading plan to determine the type of home the lot was designed to accommodate, as well as the dimensions.
- Construction beyond the building pad will require LCHL pre-approval in its sole and absolute discretion. If pre-approved the building pad will require re-certification which will be at the expense of the owner.
- Driveway widths must be constructed in accordance with the Land Use By-Law and the master siting and grading plan unless otherwise approved by LCHL.
- Final grading must demonstrate that the initial intent is met by showing grades at the same locations as proposed grading.
In accordance with the applicable Land Use By-Law, Section PG-187:
- For a low-density dwelling use, (single, semi-detached or townhouse dwelling(s)) a maximum of 50% of the width of any front or flanking yard may be used for the parking and maneuvering of motor vehicles.